Friends! We are so so grateful to our community that continues to support this little family operation! And so we’re back (not from outerspace) with 2018 pastured chicken dates!
For those of you that are new, join us! Here’s how it works…
- You decide how many chickens you want at the three pickup dates: June 9, August 18, October 27. The number of chickens varies greatly for each custome and should depend on your family size and freezer space. The chickens are whole (key to remember for freezer space).
- You reserve your chickens with a $5 deposit per chicken (mail or paypal) and your order form.
- You show up on pickup day between 2-5pm to get your ultra-local, pastured chicken.
- Cook your chicken and taste the difference!
- This year there will be smaller batches in June and October. Please be mindful when ordering! This is to accommodate Solstice Fest (yup, chicken will be on the menu this year!) and Turkeys (!!!) in the fall. Please try to put your larger, stock-up order for the August date. We will operate on a “first come, first serve” basis with orders, so please get your orders in ASAP.
- If a pickup date does not work, please let us know. We have so many families from similar neighborhoods and I’m sure we can help you arrange a chicken pickup carpool!
- More info on turkeys soon!