- Travers Brothership
- Amongst The Trees
- Eli Edwards Project
- The Wild Pines
- Rebecca Smith Kids Jamboree
- Farmer B
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
No! But of course only 21+ to purchase/consume beer. Please be prepared to show ID when purchasing beer tickets.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Free parking is available across the street at our neighbor’s house. There will be clearly marked signs for this area. Only vehicles displaying ADA permit may park down at the farm. Please don’t pull down our driveway unless you have ADA permit or prior approval to do so. There will be a shuttle provided every 15 minutes from the parking area, or you may walk the 1/4 mile down the driveway to the event.
What can I bring into the event?
- You, your family, & a smile. This is a family friendly event & we even have a “Little Farmers” play area & a kids’ concert
- Chairs/Blankets/Hammocks/anything to lounge on while you listen to music and enjoy the fest.
- Any and all instruments for jamming around the bonfire at night
- Water (or just cups if you don’t mind drinking from the hydrant)
- Extra snacks beyond Saturday dinner and Sunday egg breakfast
- Sun Screen
- Bug Spray!!! (this is a must)
- Flashlights/Lanterns (you will be walking thru the farm after dark)
- Clothes & Shoes appropriate for the farm (ok to get down and dirty)
- Camping Gear (if you plan to stay over). Camping is encouraged…Be Safe people!
- Camping Chairs/Blankets
- Rain jackets (rain or shine baby!)
- Shade/Pop Up Tent (if you have one, please bring as we always need extra shade during the afternoon)
- Yard & tailgate games
What can I not bring into the event?
- Your Dog (dogs + free range chickens = no bueno)
- Fireworks (scares the farm animals, sorry)
- Outside alcohol (trust us…we got you covered. We are friends with very generous brewers)
- No weapons of any kind. Please and Thank you.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email BJ or Amanda at email@example.com
What’s the refund policy?
Refunds will be given up to 7 days in advance of the event. The event will be rain or shine.