Ticketing for 2017 is now live! Please go HERE for tickets and more info.
Please join us for live music, home brewed craft beers, home grown and locally sourced BBQ dinner, fun farm activities for adults and kids on Saturday, June 17, 2017.
- Sassagrass feat. Will Saylor
- Amongst The Trees
- Eli Edwards & Good Company
- Rebecca Smith kids jamboree
- Drum Circle jam
Home brewed, craft beers:
- Home-brew sampling sponsored by Fallow Brew Supply
- We will have 12 home brewed, craft beers on tap featuring a variety of beer styles!
- Sweetwater Brewing Company is our exclusive beer sponsor this year
- Featuring a Callywood Farms pig roast!
- Cooked and prepared by Black’s Smokehouse
- Locally sourced side dishes too!
- Farmer Olympics – for the adults who want to prove they can be a farmer!
- Little Farmer area – an entire kids area with facepainting by Little Tigers Face Painting, art, water ballons, MUSIC JAMBOREE by Rebecca Smith, etc.
- Farm tours
Attendance will be capped at 200 people and we do expect to sell out so please buy your ticket in advance!Ticket options:$25 in advance$30 day of show$12 for kids 12 & underKids 6 & under free$10 for “Music only/Designated Driver” ticketBBQ plate for “Music Only” patrons $10.*Volunteer opportunities available for discounted/free admission. Please contact for details at firstname.lastname@example.org
What to Bring:
- You, your family, and a smile. This is a family friendly event and we even have a “Little Farmers” play area and a kids’ concert
- Chairs/Blankets/Hammocks/anything to lounge on while you listen to music and enjoy the fest.
- Buy tickets in advance here to save $ and guarantee admission. We expect to sell out this year.
- Any and all instruments for jamming around the bonfire at night
- Water (or just cups if you don’t mind drinking from the hydrant)
- Extra food/snacks beyond Saturday dinner and Sunday egg breakfast
- Your own extra adult beverages (admission covers craft beer sampling)
- Sun Screen
- Bug Spray!!! (this is a must)
- Flashlights/Lanterns (you will be walking thru the farm after dark)
- Clothes & Shoes appropriate for the farm (ok to get down and dirty)
- Camping Gear (if you plan to stay over). Camping is encouraged
- Camping Chairs/Blankets
- Rain jackets
- Shade/Pop Up Tent (if you have one, please bring as we always need extra shade during the afternoon)
- Yard & tailgate games
What Not to Bring:
- Your Dog (dogs + free range chickens is no bueno)
- Fireworks (scares the farm animals, sorry)