Home Grown BBQ, Home brewed Beers, Little Farmers play area,Live Music, and much more! CLICK HERE TO BUY TICKETS NOWLive Music By:
- Travers Brothership
- Amongst The Trees
- Eli Edwards Project
- The Wild Pines
- Rebecca Smith Kids Jamboree
- Farmer B
Home-brew sampling sponsored by Fallow Brew Supply (included in ticket price for 21+)SweetWater Brewing Company & Carolina Bauernhaus beer available on tap for saleYour ticket includes admission to all festival activities, Callywood Farms home-grown BBQ plate (with sides prepared by Sister’s Restaurant), and sampling of home-brew beer.Please see ticketing details below. There are many ticket levels so please read through and see which one applies to you. Cheaper tickets available for folks not wanting beer or BBQ. We love designted drivers! Kids need tickets. 6 & Under is free but you still need to enter a ticket for them so we can properly account for attendance.Contact email@example.com with any questions.Volunteer opportunies available for discounted/free admission. Please contact for details.Attendance will be capped at 200 people, and we do expect to sell out, so please buy your ticket in advance!
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
No! But of course only 21+ to purchase/consume beer. Please be prepared to show ID when purchasing beer tickets.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Free parking is available across the street at our neighbor’s house. There will be clearly marked signs for this area. Only vehicles displaying ADA permit may park down at the farm. Please don’t pull down our driveway unless you have ADA permit or prior approval to do so. There will be a shuttle provided every 15 minutes from the parking area, or you may walk the 1/4 mile down the driveway to the event.
What can I bring into the event?
- You, your family, & a smile. This is a family friendly event & we even have a “Little Farmers” play area & a kids’ concert
- Chairs/Blankets/Hammocks/anything to lounge on while you listen to music and enjoy the fest.
- Any and all instruments for jamming around the bonfire at night
- Water (or just cups if you don’t mind drinking from the hydrant)
- Extra snacks beyond Saturday dinner and Sunday egg breakfast
- Sun Screen
- Bug Spray!!! (this is a must)
- Flashlights/Lanterns (you will be walking thru the farm after dark)
- Clothes & Shoes appropriate for the farm (ok to get down and dirty)
- Camping Gear (if you plan to stay over). Camping is encouraged…Be Safe people!
- Camping Chairs/Blankets
- Rain jackets (rain or shine baby!)
- Shade/Pop Up Tent (if you have one, please bring as we always need extra shade during the afternoon)
- Yard & tailgate games
What can I not bring into the event?
- Your Dog (dogs + free range chickens = no bueno)
- Fireworks (scares the farm animals, sorry)
- Outside alcohol (trust us…we got you covered. We are friends with very generous brewers)
- No weapons of any kind. Please and Thank you.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email BJ or Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s the refund policy?
Refunds will be given up to 7 days in advance of the event. The event will be rain or shine.