Home Grown BBQ, Home brewed Beers, Little Farmers play area,Live Music, Camping and much more!Live Music By:
- Eli Edwards Project
- Amongst The Trees
- Rebecca Smith Kids Jamboree
- Farmer B
Tickets available at the gate on festival day. Your ticket includes admission to all festival activities, Callywood Farms home-grown BBQ plate (with sides prepared by Sister’s Restaurant), and sampling of home-brew beer. Ticketing will be different this year than in the past. We will be accepting cash and checks only at the gate and there will be no online pre-sales. If you want to purchase a paper ticket in advance to reserve a spot, contact Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org.Ticket Options:
- $40 Family ticket. Good for 2 adults plus all your little ones. Everyone gets food and adults get beer samples
- $20 individual ticket. 1 adult with full access to food, drink, music, etc
- $10 DD ticket. 1 adult with dinner but no beer. We love designated drivers!
Contact email@example.com with any questions.Volunteer opportunies available for discounted/free admission. Please contact for details.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
No! We are super family friendly and even have a “little farmers” play area and a kids concert. But of course only 21+ to consume beer. Please be prepared to show ID.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Free parking is available across the street at our neighbor’s house and limited spots along our driveway. There will be clearly marked signs for this area. Only vehicles displaying ADA permit may park down at the farm. Please don’t pull down our driveway unless you have ADA permit or prior approval to do so. There will be a shuttle provided every 15 minutes from the parking area, or you may walk the 1/4 mile down the driveway to the event.
Camping…Really?!? Tell me more!
We have rustic campsites scattered throughout the farm. Camping is included in your ticket price and is welcome and encouraged. Be prepared for an early morning donkey and rooster wake up call however.
What can I bring into the event?
- You, your family, & a smile. This is a family friendly event & we even have a “Little Farmers” play area & a kids’ concert
- Chairs/Blankets/Hammocks/anything to lounge on while you listen to music and enjoy the fest.
- Any and all instruments for jamming around the bonfire at night
- Water (or just cups if you don’t mind drinking from the hydrant)
- Extra snacks beyond Saturday dinner and Sunday egg breakfast
- Sun Screen
- Bug Spray!!! (this is a must)
- Flashlights/Lanterns (you will be walking thru the farm after dark)
- Clothes & Shoes appropriate for the farm (ok to get down and dirty)
- Camping Gear (if you plan to stay over). Camping is encouraged…Be Safe people!
- Camping Chairs/Blankets
- Rain jackets (rain or shine baby!)
- Shade/Pop Up Tent (if you have one, please bring as we always need extra shade during the afternoon)
- Yard & tailgate games
What can I not bring into the event?
- Your Dog (dogs + free range chickens = no bueno)
- Fireworks (scares the farm animals, sorry)
- Outside alcohol (trust us…we got you covered)
- No weapons of any kind. Please and Thank you.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email BJ or Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org