About the Summer Solstice Farm & Music Festival
Our signature annual event, we bring the Summer Solstice Farm & Music Festival to our community each summer, near the summer solstice in June.
Who can attend?
We are super family friendly and even have a “little farmers” play area and a kids concert each year. But of course, you must be 21+ to consume beer. Please be prepared to show ID.
Transportation and Parking
Free parking is available across the street at our neighbor’s house and limited spots along our driveway. There will be clearly marked signs for this area. Only vehicles displaying ADA permit may park down at the farm. Please don’t pull down our driveway unless you have ADA permit or prior approval to do so. There will be a shuttle provided every 15 minutes from the parking area, or you may walk the 1/4 mile down the driveway to the event.
Camping? Tell more more!
We have rustic campsites scattered throughout the farm. Camping is included in your ticket price and is welcome and encouraged. Be prepared for an early morning donkey and rooster wake up call however.
What can I bring?
- You, your family, & a smile. This is a family friendly event & we even have a “Little Farmers” play area & a kids’ concert
- Chairs/Blankets/Hammocks/anything to lounge on while you listen to music and enjoy the fest.
- Any and all instruments for jamming around the bonfire at night
- Water (or just cups if you don’t mind drinking from the hydrant)
- Extra snacks beyond Saturday dinner and Sunday egg breakfast
- Sun Screen
- Bug Spray!!! (this is a must)
- Flashlights/Lanterns (you will be walking thru the farm after dark)
- Clothes & Shoes appropriate for the farm (ok to get down and dirty)
- Camping Gear (if you plan to stay over). Camping is encouraged…Be Safe people!
- Camping Chairs/Blankets
- Rain jackets (rain or shine baby!)
- Shade/Pop Up Tent (if you have one, please bring as we always need extra shade during the afternoon)
- Yard & tailgate games
What am I not allowed to bring?
- Your Dog (dogs + free range chickens = no bueno)
- Fireworks (scares the farm animals, sorry)
- Outside alcohol (trust us…we got you covered)
- No weapons of any kind. Please and Thank you.
Email BJ or Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org.